“Help I need to get into my swimsuit for my summer holiday.” I hear this all the time from readers who have just planned a summer vacation and looked at themselves in the mirror and thought “oh no I’m going to be on the beach like this and let everyone see me!”
They need a quick fix. And I can help
After writing 11 cookbooks on healthy eating, losing 65 pounds myself, I know a thing or two about losing weight and keeping it off.
Try this for 2 weeks, if not a month and see not only how easy it is but the rgreat esults you’ll get.
I predict you will lose 5-10lbs in a month.
Let’s make this easy.
- No cream, butter or cheese
- No deep fried foods
- Very little oil and only olive oil or sesame oil
- No pasta, potatoes, wheat (yes that means bread) or rice
- No coconut milk or beans
- No added sugar
Ok so you’re feeling down on those foods being eliminated but here is the good news, you can have as much as you want from this list.
- Meats that are lean
- Chicken and turkey, no skin
- Any seafood
- Any vegetables
- Any fruits avoid bananas, mangoes, pineapple and papaya
- Little maple syrup if you need sweet
- Limit Yogurt to those that are fat free
This diet will allow you meals that are healthy and delicious.
- Eggs and more egg whites than the yolk as the yolk has the fat
- Poached eggs and smoked salmon omelets
- Fried eggs and ham
- Lots of fruits
- Heap on salads with lite dressing
- Add chicken, tuna or salmon for protein
- Have a large amount of protein with vegetables and kick up the taste of the veggies with spices and try puréed cauliflower or broccoli
- Turkey burgers (no bun)
- Salmon is one of the best proteins as the good fats fill you up for longer
- Seafood grilled or poached
- Lots and lots of greens
- Avoid avocados as they are high in fat
- Snack on fruits and remember berries are the best and lowest in carbs
- Make soups from the DO list to mix up the meals
Follow these few rules and in no time you will love the results. Remember nothing tastes like skinny.
Daniel Green, the Model Cook is a Celebrity Chef known for his healthy approach to food and living well. With TV, books, magazines and live appearances, Daniel spends his time helping fans to cook better, feel better and live better. He’s also an avid traveler and a self-confessed Foodie.